The American Inn of Court creed pledges to uphold the standards of the legal profession with dignity, civility, and courtesy, to show respect for the law and for each other, to value integrity in all endeavors, and to engage in public service. Our members live this creed, while nurturing a unique spirt of friendship, collegiality, and mutual respect.
Every year our members participate in charitable activities benefitting the Colorado community and other worthy causes. A few examples include:
- A Little Help. Our members have volunteered their time and energy to intergenerational service projects coordinated by A Little Help—a Colorado-based nonprofit that helps older adults age well in their homes by connecting them to an important resource plentiful in every community: good neighbors.
- Denver Rescue Mission. Our members have adopted families from the Denver Rescue Mission and provided holiday meals and gifts that our members selected, wrapped, and delivered.
- AHAN Learning Center. Our Inn donated computers and monitors for the AHAN Learning Center in Engin, Myanmar.
- Family Tree. Our members have cooked meals and provided gifts for Santa’s Workshop, an event hosted annually by the Family Tree organization. Our Inn also hosted a holiday drive benefiting Family Tree's Woman in Crisis Center. Our members donated cash, gift cards, and many much-needed items for the domestic violence shelter.
- Food Bank of the Rockies. Our members have hosted and contributed to multiple virtual food drives benefitting the Food Bank of the Rockies, raising thousands of dollars for the organization.
- Colorado flood victims. Our members collected donations on behalf of 2013 Colorado flood victims.